Welcome

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coming Soon!

We are a group of young ladies that have been brought together by a program called Journey to the Heart. Despite the differences in age, background and location, we all have one common purpose: to love the Lord our God with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength.

John 14:21 says,

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Because keeping God's commandments is the essence of loving Him, we will be studying each command of Christ and sharing with you the insights we learn as we grow in the love and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

Please join us as we begin sharing on December 7, 2009!

2 comments:

Unknown December 5, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Emily,
I may not have email access before Monday, but count me in. I do want to do the study and I'd be glad to write up a post on my assigned command. I just need to go back and look at what day I have and which one I'm studying.

Emily Mitton December 5, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Hannah, sounds great! I look forward to learning from your insights. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP