Judge Not

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010



"Judge not, that ye be not

judged. For with what judgement

ye judge, ye shall be judged: and

with what measure ye mete, it

shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the

mote that is in thy brother's

eye, but considerest not the

beam that is in thy own eye?"

Matthew 7:1-3



As I was studying and meditating on this Command, I feel like I should just share a testimony on what the Lord did through this Command.


Some time back I judged others in one particular area. This area was girls who dressed, walked, and had the attitude of in modesty. The Lord really convicted me in this area, so I look on those girls with compassion, that they were not taught any better. The Lord also used my change of heart, to want to teach younger girls about purity and how it is so important, purity of the heart, soul, mind, and body. So far the Lord has brought into my life my younger cousin, who I am sharing what I have learned, with her. Just the other night she was telling me about some of her friends and how they act and dress, I could share with her how she is being an example by dressing modestly, but also sharing how she needed to act modestly. The Lord gave me so many examples I could use in how I either learned my lesson the hard way or how God showed me not to act a certain way. I am not saying, I got it down, I will be learning the rest of my life! But life lessons prepare you to help others.


Through this the Lord showed me my proud heart and how I really need to change my heart on judging people in other areas of my life. He showed me these verses:

" God resisteth the proud, but

giveth grace unto the humble."
James 4:6



"Speak not evil of another,

brethern. He that speaketh

evil of his brother, and

judgeth his brother,

speaketh evil of the law,

and judgeth the law: but

if thou judge the law, thou

art not a doer of the law,

but a judge. There is one

lawgiver, who is able to

save and to destroy: who

art thou that judgest another?"

James 4: 11-12





May the Lord bless everyone who is truly delighting in His Commands.

Jordin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP